Friday, March 20, 2015

Write a formal application letter for a job you have seen advertised in a newspaper - for Tuition

(first Page)
16 April 2010
Anisul Huq
21 Moneshwar Road
Zigatola, Dhaka-1209

Sub: Application for Tuition

Dear Sir,
I am responding to your advertisement published in ‘The Daily Star’ on 14.04.2010 for a Tutor to teach a student of standard 3 of an English medium school. I would like to be considered for that position. I am enclosing my CV and two photographs with this letter.

You will note from my CV that I have done my M.A. in English from Dhaka University. You will also note that I have passed my S.S.C and H.S.C from science group scoring A+ in Physics, Chemistry and Math in the both levels. So, I will be able to teach both English and Math excellently.

I hope that you will consider my application and give me an opportunity to prove my ability.

Sincerely Yours,
S. Ahmed
Encl: As stated above  

(2nd page)
Curriculum Vitae
Sumon Ahmed
A-116, Section-2
Mirpur, Dhaka-1216     
Tel: 000000; Cell: 017000000



Education : M.A.(English), Dhaka University, 2008,  2nd class 
B.A.(Hons) English, Dhaka University, 2007, 2nd class
H.S.C. Dhaka City College, 2003, GPA:4.50
S.S.C.BAF Shahin School, 2001, GPA:4.88

Experience: Teaching in an English medium school for 1 year

Skills: Computer literate, fluent in English


Personal Information:    Date of birth: 6 April 1985
                                   Marital Status:Single 
                                  Interests:Reading story books, Singing  

                                  References:Md. Anisur Rahman                            
                                  Assistant Professor of English
                                  Titumir Govt. College, Dhaka
                                  Cell: 01713000000000000

                                  Md. Monayem
                                  Manager, Sonali Bank
                                  Mohakhali Branch,Dhaka
                                  Tel: 0000000000



Author:
Md. Nourozur Rahaman
BCS(General Education)
Assistant Professor of English
Narayanganj Government Women’s College
                                       Examiner of National University                                      
Contact:House No. GP(Ja)-96(Ground floor)
Wireless Gate, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212
(Behind Hotel Zakaria, Madrasha Lane)
Mobile: 01715376235

No comments:

Post a Comment

css snippet for blogger code highlighting

code, .code {     display: block;     background: beige;     padding: 10px;     margin: 8px 15px; }